Thursday, October 8, 2009

BISCUIT's DAY

Biscuit's day?? or day of biscuit??
Today is biscuit's birthday la!
Orange absent today, don't know what happen to him, maybe prawn mee will know it.
Chang had absent for almost one week! (if tomorrow he never go to school)
what happen to him again? The lazy worm appear again?
So many question mark in my brain... (actually my brain full of sushi, shh)

Come back to our topic, today is biscuit's birthday, but we can't do much thing for him, because of PMR exam(not to disturb the candidate), sorry ya! At least we had gave you a birthday card, it is very meaningful oh! Full of monsters' love. So please keep it, don't throw it!!

"Jacky is handsome boy"
Is this a rude word? rude sentence?
Jacky said yesterday that it is rude word! Weird! why he will say like that?
You better go ask him.
Did he learn moral value? Did he learn 'nilai harga diri' ?
为什么他这么作贱自己?!
I think he just joking to us.
But today in class, i heard that he points other using
中指!!!
Is this true?
Jacky ah! Please don't spoil your good name as you are a 'tokoh pelajar' in our monster class!
Maybe you will do these bad deed because influenced by the person who like to do such that thing in our class.(taufu and goh)
'Don't force me to say this word' ^

There is a funny thing happen today.
It is happen like this..如此如此..这般这般...
You still can't get it? Biscuit know this.
Today, in the maths period, after we mark our maths exercise paper, pancake start to ask me some maths question.( the question he did wrongly)
Until a question that asking about earth surface, the coordinate of point k.
me: 'Is this k?'
pancake: '35 degree' *again
me: 'Is this k?' *because he never answer what i ask
pancake: '35 degree' *and again
me: 'Is this k?!'
pancake: '35 degree'
I am getting mad!!
Suddenly, 'hahahahaha!!!!!!!'
sound from captain NTS(sit beside pancake)
He is laughing loudly and loudly, all people look at him.
I was dumbfounded.. I didn't even seen this... haiz... So many weird man in my class...
After teacher say 'keep quiet,NTS'
Finally this funny captain can calm down himself.
I don't wonder what he laugh for.
Maybe i told a laughing point in front of him. ^.^
Or he is infected by laughing gor?? *laughing gor is pancake*
Luckily, this teacher is very kind. She won't scold student and is nice to student.

These are all happen today and stop at here.
OH! one more thing, my memo book has completely wrote by all my classmate. Thanks all!!
*Jacky will angry when hear this, because his memo book still left 6 person, XD......

10 comments 有屁快放..没话就走:

yang said...

HAHA!!!
Sure Charmain will know what happened to her tang tang one!
And.. Jacky is like that derh larh!
HAHA, now another laughing gor, isit a virus, our captain NTS kena already!
Any cure? I doubt it! HAHA!

oh yeah, your english so good liao wooooooo! yay! hahas.

Hui Min said...

Where's my present?

noname said...

wan a present? i make a chance for u and min yuan, wan?

Hui Min said...

no thks....

ShyuanT said...

Wah, MY also don't wan o.. You sure ah?

Hui Min said...

yup....

Unknown said...

Tang tangggggggggg, ooh tang tang!

noname said...

finally, someone has show her feeling

Hui Min said...

better call ah tang come see the comments.....maybe next week I let him see ^_^. Anyone agrees?

Keele said...

Oh oh I agree^^ want see Tang faces when he know 'someone' express feeling to him^^maybe I can write it in my blog ==