Monday, October 19, 2009

2010/2009

Today i am not feeling well, that's why i didn't go to school.
My friend is worrying about me, i think.
They will say 'wa! so rare o! tham absent'
But i would like to tell my friend about my holiday activity.
*Lazy to type so much word*better long speech short tell*

17 Oct
Morning i play badminton with friend as usual.
but this day, i meet with my primary school friends o! A friend called yoke hua, he is so pro in playing badminton. (as he is school team in p.s. , if i no remember wrong)
Nothing much to say about this.
At night, i have my dinner in a buffet at my grandma house. You know where is it? Biscuit know
This buffet is organized by my 姑姐. Every time she come back to MY, she will organize this type of party and call all the relatives come to have fun.
Buffet
The next day, we go to port dickson, there are many things to tell.

18- 19 Oct
The first day.....
I and my family go to a high star resort (i think) called Avilion in P.D.
So many indians have their holiday at here.
Me, grandpa, 姑姐, and sister stay a night in this resort.

Avilion resort

Malays are playing malay traditional musical instrument, quite nice.
the entrance is decorated beautiful with the theme 'happy deepavali'.

our bed room, beside have one more bed >>

washroom

Let's me bring you to look around this resort.
a big pool in front of the restaurant

a big toad beside the pool, cute? i think no. actually it is a water tap

a sauna & steam room, after swimming, you can have sauna in this room, so hot so hot

spa room on the sea, fantastic!

long-leg house on the sea, i am just stay in a house on land.
it must be cost expensive to stay in these long-leg house

traditional kereta kuda

a tennis court, biscuit will like it

gymnasium room (training place for T-800)
Charmain will say 'oh yes!'

what is this?? a special organization department?
actually it is a private building beside the resort, heard from a worker


we play at the seaside, it is more funny to play at seaside compare to pool
the sea wave will bring your sadness to far away

don't give so much comment on this

a beautiful sunset, a big yellow yolk, i like it, do u? i hope i can stay at this moment with sushi >.<

The second day......
Let's go eat breakfast at the restaurant buffet
Have my breakfast at here, full of tasty food!!
such as roti canai, nasi lemak, western bread & cookies, cheese, mushroom egg, salad and .....

my breakfast

go visit the pet farm
Don't see this!!!! feeding a chicken. It start to excrete feces!!! (joking)
me and grandpa

about 11 am
when the sea start to ebb, many small creatures will come out from sand to have their sun bath

we back to home at about 2pm, a happy journey!! ( i think so)

* an important thing, i am here to warn you all, do not drink so much 包装水!!
because i drink it so much and i suffer in cirit-birit, stomach is so painful and go to toilet many
times, look like 脱水
if pan try this, maybe he can become thinner. lolzzzzzzzzz

3 comments 有屁快放..没话就走:

Hui Min said...

OMG.......YOU EXPRESS YOUR LOVE TO HER AH??? LOL....NICE IDEA LEH ^_^. This week gotta go to Pinang.....hope I can go to any beaches......need to collect something hehe......>_<. But will be a lonely trip....haizz

lemonchow said...

yoo~ so good leh~~ I also want to go lo~ u look like yr grandfather... Do his personality same like u?? haha! next time remember call me go!!

yang said...

eee! what a COOL holiday!
And yeah, envy you and Alvin too, haha!
eh, that private building pic, got a pair of boots.. is that you that fell down? HAHA!
Sushi.... lols.
No comment about that. hehe.
Don't why.. I just feel like I simply need a vacation and some cool place to have fun at!
Next time bring mi together ya?
Haah!